The Tesla Powerwall is a battery that stores energy, detects outages and automatically becomes your home’s energy source when the grid goes down. Unlike generators, Powerwall keeps your lights on and phones charged without upkeep, fuel or noise.
Pair with solar and recharge with sunlight to keep your appliances running for days. Powerwall reduces your reliance on the grid by storing your solar energy for use when the sun isn’t shining. Use Powerwall alone or combine it with other Tesla products to save money, reduce your carbon footprint and prepare your home for power outages.
- Store energy from the grid or solar
- Use your stored energy anytime to power your home
With the Tesla app, you can monitor your home’s energy production and consumption in real time. Set your preferences to optimise for energy independence, outage protection or savings. With instant alerts and remote access, you can control your system from anywhere.
With easy installation and a minimalist design, Powerwall complements a variety of home styles. The compact, all-in-one construction features versatile mounting options for indoor or outdoor spaces.
- Energy Capacity: 13.5 kWh – 100% depth of discharge – 90% round trip efficiency
- Power: 7kW peak / 5kW continuous – Seamless backup transition – Pure sine wave output
- Size and Weight: L x W x D – 1150 mm x 753 mm x 147 mm – 114 kg
Installation: Floor or wall mounted – Indoor or outdoor – Up to 10 Powerwalls – -20°C to 50°C – Water and dust resistance to IP67
Certifications: Meets local safety standards and regulations
Warranty: 10 years